Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
NFC RFID Reader Writer - DL533N CS IP54 - LibNFC supported
The NFC device DL533N CS IP54 enables the reading and writing of NFC cards and tags as well as NFC P2P communication.
It is built upon the NXP PN533 chip according to the manufacturer's recommendations and guidelines.
DL533N CS IP54 supports the full range of the NFC Forum specifications and standards.
Active amplified antenna with RF booster – providing better and more homogenous card reading range. (Optional)
- Buy 5 for €43.46 each and save 3.21%
- Buy 10 for €41.89 each and save 6.7%
- Buy 25 for €40.09 each and save 10.71%
- Buy 50 for €38.33 each and save 14.64%
- Buy 100 for €36.64 each and save 18.39%
DL533N CS IP54- Card Size NFC Reader Writer
SAM (Secure Access Module) slot for PCM1.1 SAM cards – ideal for storing keys in the most secure manner and for performing secure cryptography operations. (Optional)
- Read NFC-Tags: Read contents of NFC-tags like most of MIFARE® cards, FeliCa, Topaz.
- Write NFC-Tags: Write contents to NFC-Tags (URLs, SMS, Phone No, vCards, MIME types…).
- Card emulation: Emulate Type 2 and Type 4 NFC tags, which can be read by other NFC-devices.P2P communication: Use the device for active NFC-based P2P communication to transfer data between NFC capable devices.
Using compiled driver you can further explore LibNFC C API and continue developing your own software.
On Windows platform you can use the official NXP Drivers for the PN533 based products.
NOTICE: Does not support software developed for the uFR Series of devices.
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443A/MIFARE®.
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443B.
- Supports MIFARE Classic® 1 KB or MIFARE Classic® 4 KB emulation encryption in Reader/Writer mode and MIFARE® higher transfer speed communication at 212 kbit/s and 424 kbit/s.
- Supports contactless communication according to the FeliCa protocol at 212 kbit/s and 424 kbit/s.
- Supports NFC P2P communication.
- Large community (LibNFC) support.
- Reader dimensions (95 x 63 x 11 mm), convenient for everyday use.
|Packaging & Delivery||
One DL533N CS IP54 Set Includes:
1 x DL533N CS IP54
|Software Support||Open-source Software Support|
|Manufacturer||Digital Logic Ltd|
|Device housing type||Device default housing|