- NFC cards and tags reading/writing (programming)
- NFC NDEF Record writing: MIME types, URI types, vCard, SMS, Phone, URL
- Card formatting
- Card linear space emulation
- Card block direct access
- Card sectors and blocks indirect access
- Card Keys and Access Bits management
- Block values management (increment/decrement)
- Asynchronously sending of Card UID to COM port (feature programmable)
- DES and 3DES Software Encryption
- Optional APDU structure (application protocol data unit) with examples of the Credit Card use in public data reading
- Shell-like environment for easy testing and automation
- Web browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
- Digital Signing source code examples: contactless signing of digital documents with PKI (public key infrastructure) certificates
RFID NFC Reader Writer - µFR Nano OEM - Contactless Card Programmer + FREE SDK with software examples
NFC RFID Reader Writer - Base HD - µFR compliant card programmer with relays for Access Control + FREE SDK
Our flag-ship device! Base HD is a contactless Smart Card RFID NFC Reader/Writer/Encoder with built-in relays, Real-Time Clock, and internal memory. Built-in Relay enables the device to be used for access control. Real-Time Clock as a built-in feature provides better time accuracy and also prevents unauthorized time changes of a card log because the device sends time stamps for a particular card. Internal memory stores up to 32000 events.
- Buy 5 for €144.22 each and save 3.21%
- Buy 10 for €139.02 each and save 6.7%
- Buy 25 for €133.04 each and save 10.71%
- Buy 50 for €127.19 each and save 14.64%
- Buy 100 for €121.60 each and save 18.39%
- Buy 200 for €116.15 each and save 22.05%
Base HD - RFID NFC Reader
Access Control & Time Attendance RFID NFC Reader
Base HD is a low-power RFID device and it uses only +5V USB power for operation.
An intermediate transceiver device converter for USB/RS-485 is included in the package.
- Java Applet,
- Borland Delphi,
- C++ Builder,
- Microsoft® Visual C++ .net,
- Microsoft® Visual C #,
- Microsoft® Visual Basic.net
- Application for programming and manipulation of NFC compliant cards like NTAG and MIFARE Ultralight®, with source code, included.
- Android NFC phone App - Android NFC phone Application for MIFARE® card reading. Write a card with uFR, and read it with an NFC phone!
- Card Formatter - application for card/tag formatting and programming
- uFR2FileSystem - keyboard simulation, card data reading, card data parsing into several formats, and sending data to MySQL database via HTTP.
- Application for NTAG and MIFARE Ultralight® card programming and manipulation.
- Application for creating and writing common NDEF messages into NFC tags and cards.
Base HD NFC RFID Reader Writer can work in two basic modes: autonomous and non-autonomous.
In non-autonomous mode device acts as all other readers from the uFR series, like Classic, Nano, Advanced. The same protocol, libraries, Software development kit API, and examples are used for this purpose.
A significant difference is that Base HD devices can work on installations where long cable runs are a must. So, for example, you can establish a PC-Base HD communication link with 320m (1000) ft cable using only USB power.
In addition, Base HD RFID NFC Reader has a built-in access control IO module, which has the following functionalities:
Door strike lock contacts
Push to open button contacts
NO & NC relay contacts
Door state contact inputs
When used in autonomous mode, the device can act independently, without the connection to the host. Only a USB or other types of power supply is needed (5V DC).
The device stores card-related events in non-volatile memory. Each event is also sent asynchronously to the host as a Real-Time Event (RTE).
The device can store up to 16384 separate events. After its buffer is overflowed, it starts to erase the oldest events in order to free memory for new forthcoming events.
- Electronic payment systems
- Identification systems
- Access control systems
- Subscription services
- Banking systems
- Digital content system
- Customer loyalty systems
- Vending machines
- Time & attendance
- Machine work attendance
- NFC card and tag programming
- NFC NDEF records management
- Network access control
- Inventory management
- Software login management
- Automatic fare collection
- Public transport terminals
- Cashless payment
- Parking systems
- Reception desk services
- Event visitors attendance
- Authentication and authorization
- Libraries, museums, stadium events
- Identity verification, data exchange & contactless transaction
- Useful for the binding device to software license
- Supporting multiple OS (Win, Linux, Android)
- USB compliant interface
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Proximity read/write speed up to 424 kbps
- Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with a reading distance of up to 60 mm
- Supports MIFARE® and other ISO 14443 Type A/B
- Supports ISO18092 NFC tags
- Built-in anti-collision feature
- RFID Reader locking by passwords and keys
- Application Programming Interface:
- Virtual COM through FTDI
- User controllable LEDs
- Three-year warranty
Base HD hardware features
|Operating frequency||13.56 MHz|
|Read range||The operating distance is 20-80mm (0,78”-3,15”), depending on the antenna geometry and reader configuration|
|Supported cable length||Up to 320 meters (1050 feet)|
|Supply current||150mA (operating)|
|Supported cards and tags||MIFARE® family: MIFARE Mini®, MIFARE Classic® (1K, 4K, EV1), MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE Ultralight C®, MIFARE PLUS® (2K, 4K), MIFARE DESFire® (Light, 2K, 4K, 8K, EV1, EV2)
NTAG® family: NXP NTAG® 2xx Type 2 (210, 213, 215, 216 Tag Tamper), NXP NTAG® 4xx DNA Type 4 (413, 424)
SmartMX® family: NXP JCOP® Java Card (J3A040, J3A081, J3H145, JC30M48CR)
|Connection and power supply||USB port|
|Supported Operating Systems||Microsoft® Windows™, Linux®, macOS, Android|
|Smart Card Interface||ISO14443 Type A & B, ISO18092|
|Built-in components||Buzzer, Real-Time Clock (RTC), EEPROM, Relay|
|Accessories||Cards, key-fobs, labels, wristbands, tags|
Size & Weight
|Model||Dimensions (mm)||Device||Commercial Set|
|Base HD||86 x 54 x 9||150 g||311 g|