Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
NFC RFID Reader Writer - DL533N CS IP54 - LibNFC supported
Availability: In stock
- Buy 5 for €43.46 each and save 3.21%
- Buy 10 for €41.89 each and save 6.7%
- Buy 25 for €40.09 each and save 10.71%
- Buy 50 for €38.33 each and save 14.64%
- Buy 100 for €36.64 each and save 18.39%
- Buy 200 for €35.00 each and save 22.05%
NFC RFID Reader Writer - DL533N CS IP54 - LibNFC supported is available to buy in increments of 1
DL533N CS IP54- Card Size NFC Reader Writer
The NFC device DL533N CS IP54 enables reading and writing of NFC cards and tags as well as NFC P2P communication.
Device is produced by Digital Logic LTD. It is build upon the NXP PN533 chip according to manufacturers recommendations and guidelines. DL533N CS IP54 supports the full range of the NFC Forum specifications and standards.
This product is fully supported by the open source library LibNFC, which makes it a good starting point for development of NFC applications on various platforms. Using LibNFC libraries and examples is well explained on LibNFC community and forums. LibNFC is open source project, has a big community and is developed continuously.
Active amplified antenna with RF booster – providing better and more homogenous card reading range. (Optional)
SAM (Secure Access Module) slot for PCM1.1 SAM cards – ideal for storing keys in the most secure manner and for performing secure cryptography operations. (Optional)
- Read NFC-Tags: Read contents of NFC-tags like most of MIFARE® cards, FeliCa, Topaz.
- Write NFC-Tags: Write contents to NFC-Tags (URLs, SMS, Phone No, vCards, MIME types…).
- Card emulation: Emulate Type 2 and Type 4 NFC tags, which can be read by other NFC-devices.P2P communication: Use the device for active NFC-based P2P communication to transfer data between NFC capable devices.
Using compiled driver you can further explore LibNFC C API and continue developing your own software.
On Windows platform you can use the official NXP Drivers for the PN533 based products.
NOTICE: Does not support software developed for the uFR Series of devices.
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443A/MIFARE®.
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443B.
- Supports MIFARE Classic® 1 KB or MIFARE Classic® 4 KB emulation encryption in Reader/Writer mode and MIFARE® higher transfer speed communication at 212 kbit/s and 424 kbit/s.
- Supports contactless communication according to the FeliCa protocol at 212 kbit/s and 424 kbit/s.
- Supports NFC P2P communication.
- Large community (LibNFC) support.
- Reader dimensions (95 x 63 x 11 mm), convenient for everyday use.
|Packaging & Delivery||
1 x DL533N CS NFC Reader Writer
5 x Card/tag samples - optional
|Software Support||Open-source Software Support|
|Manufacturer||Digital Logic Ltd|
|Device housing type||Device default housing|
Write Your Own Review
Open-source Software Support