Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
NFC RFID Reader Writer - DL533N CS OEM - LibNFC supported
- Buy 5 for €40.56 each and save 3.21%
- Buy 10 for €39.09 each and save 6.7%
- Buy 25 for €37.41 each and save 10.71%
- Buy 50 for €35.77 each and save 14.64%
- Buy 100 for €34.19 each and save 18.39%
DL533N CS OEM - Card Size NFC Reader Writer
The device is produced by Digital Logic LTD. It is built upon the NXP PN533 chip according to manufacturers' recommendations and guidelines. DL533N CS supports the full range of the NFC Forum specifications and standards.
This product is fully supported by the open-source library LibNFC, which makes it a good starting point for the development of NFC applications on various platforms. Using LibNFC libraries and examples is well explained on the LibNFC community and forums. LibNFC is an open-source project, has a big community, and is developed continuously.
- Read NFC-Tags: Read the contents of NFC tags like most MIFARE® cards, FeliCa, and Topaz.
- Write NFC-Tags: Write contents to NFC-Tags (URLs, SMS, Phone No, vCards, MIME types…).
- Card emulation: Emulate Type 2 and Type 4 NFC tags, which can be read by other NFC devices.P2P communication: Use the device for active NFC-based P2P communication to transfer data between NFC-capable devices.
The device is delivered without any binary driver. Using LibUSB and LibNFC you can compile drivers for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
Using compiled driver you can further explore LibNFC C API and continue developing your software.
On the Windows platform, you can use the official NXP Drivers for the PN533-based products.
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443A/MIFARE®.
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443B.
- Supports MIFARE Classic® 1 KB or MIFARE Classic® 4 KB emulation encryption in Reader/Writer mode and MIFARE® higher transfer speed communication at 212 kbit/s and 424 kbit/s.
- Supports contactless communication according to the FeliCa protocol at 212 kbit/s and 424 kbit/s.
- Supports NFC P2P communication.
- Large community (LibNFC) support.
- Reader dimensions (95 x 63 x 11 mm), convenient for everyday use.
|Hardware upgrades||RF Booster|
|Packaging & Delivery||
One DL533N CS Set Includes:
1 x DL533N CS
|Software Support||Open-source Software Support|
|Manufacturer||Digital Logic Ltd|
|Device housing type||OEM - no housing|