NFC RFID Reader Writer - DL533N XL OEM - LibNFC supported - optional RF booster upgrade
Large libNFC based NFC reader, ideal for smart shelves due to its size and reading range.
- Buy 100 for €64.47 each and save 18.39%
- Buy 200 for €61.58 each and save 22.05%
DL533N XL OEM - NFC Reader Writer
SAM (Secure Access Module) slot for PCM1.1 SAM cards – ideal for storing keys in the most secure manner and for performing secure cryptography operations. (Optional)
- Read NFC-Tags: Read contents of NFC-tags like most of MIFARE® cards, FeliCa, Topaz.
- Write NFC-Tags: Write contents to NFC-Tags (URLs, SMS, Phone No, vCards, MIME types…).
- Card emulation: Emulate Type 2 and Type 4 NFC tags, which can be read by other NFC-devices.P2P communication: Use the device for active NFC-based P2P communication to transfer data between NFC capable devices.
The device is delivered without any binary driver. Using LibUSB and LibNFC you can compile drivers for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Using compiled driver you can further explore LibNFC C API and continue developing your own software.
On Windows platform you can use the official NXP Drivers for the PN533 based products.
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443A/MIFARE®.
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443B.
- Supports MIFARE Classic® 1 KB or MIFARE Classic® 4 KB emulation encryption in Reader/Writer mode and MIFARE® higher transfer speed communication at 212 kbit/s and 424 kbit/s.
- Supports contactless communication according to the FeliCa protocol at 212 kbit/s and 424 kbit/s.
- Supports NFC P2P communication.
- Large community (LibNFC) support.
- Reader dimensions (178 x 178 x 6 mm), convenient for everyday use.
Customs duties & taxes
|Software Support||Open-source Software Support|
|Manufacturer||Digital Logic Ltd|