PC/SC RFID Smart Card Reader Writer - DL533R USB Stick
DL533R Smart Card Reader/Writer USB Stick is manufactured by Digital Logic Ltd.
Device is build upon the NXP PR5331C3HN chip according to manufacturers recommendations and guidelines.
- Buy 5 for €38.62 each and save 3.21%
- Buy 10 for €37.23 each and save 6.7%
- Buy 25 for €35.63 each and save 10.71%
- Buy 50 for €34.06 each and save 14.64%
- Buy 100 for €32.56 each and save 18.39%
- Buy 200 for €31.10 each and save 22.05%
NFC RFID PC/SC Smart Card Reader Writer - DL533R
The DL533R reader device is based on NXP’s PR533 highly integrated NFC solution chip - transceiver module for contactless reader/writer communication at 13.56 MHz.
It has dedicated ROM firmware to handle different RF protocols by an integrated microcontroller, which has USB 2.0 full-speed host interface and CCID protocol support.
It is ideal for use as a part of PC integration & peripherals, Electronic identity (eID) applications, Online payment/Internet security, identity validations, vending machines, e-kiosk etc.
DL533R supports the following RF modes:
- PCD mode for FeliCa (212 kbps and 424 kbps)
- ISO/IEC14443 Type A and B (from 106 kbps to 848 kbps)
- MIFARE® (106 kbps), ISO14443-B type cards (106 kbps)
- picoPass tag (106 kbps)
- Innovision Jewel cards (106 kbps)
The Initiator passive mode (from 106 kbps to 424 kbps) can be supported through the PC/SC transparent mode.
- MIFARE Classic® family
- MIFARE Ultralight® an Ultralight® C
- NTAG family
- MIFARE DESFire® cards
- MIFARE Plus®
- Other contactless cards which comply to ISO14443-4 standard
According to the manufacturer’s specification, PR533 offers commands in order for applications to be compliant with “EMV Contactless Communication Protocol Specification V2.0.1”.
It also supports RF protocols ISO/IEC 14443A and B such as compliancy with Smart eID standards can be achieved at the application level.
Support of USB 2.0 full speed, interoperable with USB 3.0 hubs.
When used in PCD mode, it is compliant with EMV contactless specification V2.0.1.
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 2000 or higher, including Windows 10, both 32 and 64-bit versions
On newer Windows systems it is recognized by the WUDF driver as a PC/SC reader, so there is no need for driver installation.
On other operating systems it is supported by the following OS through the PCSC-Lite driver:
- GNU/Linux using libusb 1.0.x and later
- Mac OS X
Features and benefits
- USB 2.0 full-speed host interface and CCID protocol support
- PCSC compliant
- The integrated microcontroller implements high-level RF protocols
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443A Reader/Writer mode up to 848 kbit/s
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443B Reader/Writer mode up to 848 kbit/s
- Supports contactless communication according to the FeliCa protocol at 212 kbit/s and 424 kbit/s
- Integrated support for MIFARE® reader
- Supports MIFARE® encryption CRYPTO1®
- Complies with German eID, ICAO, and EMVCo 2.1
- Supports PCSC part 3 release 2.01.07
- Typical operating distance in Read-Write mode for communication to ISO/IEC 14443A/MIFARE®, ISO/IEC 14443B, or FeliCa cards up to 50 mm depending on antenna size and tuning
- Automatic LED management with two LEDs (green and red)
- Integrated buzzer (only DL533R CS model)
- Comes in two form factors, as a USB stick (DL533R) or as an ISO ID-1 card-sized reader (DL533R CS)
- Also available as an OEM product
- The device comes with a C source code demo for use with the Windows Smart Card library (“Winscards”) showing basic features and device FW commands
|Manufacturer||Digital Logic Ltd|