Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
NFC RFID Reader Writer - DL533N CS - LibNFC supported
- Buy 5 for €43.46 each and save 3.21%
- Buy 10 for €41.89 each and save 6.7%
- Buy 25 for €40.09 each and save 10.71%
- Buy 50 for €38.33 each and save 14.64%
- Buy 100 for €36.64 each and save 18.39%
- Buy 200 for €35.00 each and save 22.05%
SAM (Secure Access Module) slot for PCM1.1 SAM cards – ideal for storing keys most securely and for performing secure cryptography operations. (Optional)
- Read NFC-Tags: Read contents of NFC tags like most MIFARE® cards, FeliCa, Topaz.
- Write NFC-Tags: Write contents to NFC-Tags (URLs, SMS, Phone No, vCards, MIME types…).
- Card emulation: Emulate Type 2 and Type 4 NFC tags, which can be read by other NFC devices.P2P communication: Use the device for active NFC-based P2P communication to transfer data between NFC-capable devices.
Using compiled driver you can further explore LibNFC C API and continue developing your software.
On the Windows platform, you can use the official NXP Drivers for the PN533-based products.
NOTICE: Does not support software developed for the uFR Series of devices.
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443A/MIFARE®.
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443B.
- Supports MIFARE Classic® 1 KB or MIFARE Classic® 4 KB emulation encryption in Reader/Writer mode and MIFARE® higher transfer speed communication at 212 kbit/s and 424 kbit/s.
- Supports contactless communication according to the FeliCa protocol at 212 kbit/s and 424 kbit/s.
- Supports NFC P2P communication.
- Large community (LibNFC) support.
- Reader dimensions (95 x 63 x 11 mm), convenient for everyday use.
|Software Support||Open-source Software Support|
|Manufacturer||Digital Logic Ltd|
|Device housing type||Device default housing|